Oat & Cereal Chocolate Bars
Do you find yourself craving a chocolate snack? No need to worry, cause I got you covered. Today we are making a healthier version of cereal bars that are also suitable for your little ones.
- 150 gr. good quality dark chocolate
- 1 Tbsp. raw honey
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 50 gr. rolled oats
- 50 gr. low sugar, whole wheat cereal, crushed
- Gently melt 100 grams of chocolate (preferably using a bain marie).
- Stir in the cinnamon, oats and cereals.
- Add the honey and mix gently until you have a good consistency, (you may need to add a liitle bit more oats to thicken it).
- Put the mixture in a small square pan and use a spatula to straighten its surface.
- Melt the rest of your chocolate and pour it over your mixture.
- Cut it in bars and put it in the fridge to firm.
Your bars are ready to enjoy…..Yummy right?
DeliDiet Tip: You can make all sorts of variations by adding banana chips, goji berries, crushed nuts or anything else you might think of.