Chicken with Spinach & Vegetables
Looking for a quick and easy chicken recipe? Why don’t you try this hearty oven-baked chicken recipe? It only takes about 45 minutes to prepare & cook and it is perfect for lunch or dinner as well.
For 2 servings
- 2 medium-sized chicken fillets
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, cut in slices
- 1 handful of cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 – 3 handfuls spinach leaves, roughly chopped (or a package of baby spinach leaves)
- 1 tsp. turmeric powder
- 1 tsp. curry powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 glass dry white wine
- Salt / Pepper
- Preheat your oven at 200 Celcius.
- Add your chicken breasts and chopped vegetables in a baking pan, lined with parchment paper.
- Mix together turmeric, curry powder, salt/pepper, olive oil, and wine and pour it on top of the chicken & vegetables.
- Bake for about 30 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through) at 180 – 190 degrees (depending on your oven).
- You can serve over brown rice or just a plain green salad for a lighter meal.